Clegg Media is happy to announce that they were the chosen company to print and install the massive Plane wrap for the 25 Million Powerball promotion. Please watch the video here
Create the perfect, eye catching brand for your company.
Clegg Media is a proud Queensland family owned company founded in 1996 and is one of the leading media production suppliers in it’s market. They are committed to ongoing innovation, supplying customers with the latest advice and services offered in large format printing technology.
With state of the art machines, Clegg Media can print onto almost anything, using the best hard wearing UV inks suitable for outdoor solutions. The new Agfa Graphics Jeti Mira helps make Clegg Media stand out, with 6 colours plus white, high resolution printing and large quantity run capacity.
Clegg Media have the machines to meet your large format printing needs! Their machines can print 5 meters wide by almost any length and on almost any material.
Clegg Media printing is based, but not limited to Cleveland, Queensland Australia. Clegg Media service all of Australia, New Zealand and Tasmania. Their skilled installers are based nationwide and can inspect, measure, offer advice and install at most sites. The team will project manage your small or large job to ensure that the install is not only completed on-time but photos and real time updates are received and emailed.
In addition Clegg Media specialise in printing and the generation of designs and artwork for large format displays. For example; Billboard Skins, Paper Posters, Car Wraps, Bus Wraps, Banners, Displays, Lenticular, Retail & Point of Sale Signage, Backdrops, One Way Vision, Mesh Fencing & Banners, Directional Signage, New Development Signage, Backlit Signage and more.
Clegg Media’s qualified graphic artists & prepress team will bring your ideas to life, creating a display of colour which will capture your audience with any large format print job.
Already have artwork but not sure if it is suitable to print large format? Email it to: email@example.com and they can check it and offer advice before printing, or see the file specs page http://www.cleggmedia.net.au/file-specs/
Testimonials Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your great review!
Some of our Gear
- Quality at high speeds
- Indoor & outdoor
- High image quality
- Excellent color consistency
- Sharp, consistent, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi
- The largest flatbed in Queensland
- Prints 6 colours plus white
- High resolution
- Ideal for large quantity runs
HP Scitex XP5500 Industrial Printer
- Features industry-leading print speeds
- Maximum width: 5 m (16.6 ft) wide
- High ink coverage
- Fast-drying UV inks
- Multi-roll printing
- 8-color printing system
- Substrate: Woven polyethylene, paper, mesh, textiles, blue back paper, SAV and more
Titan UV Printer
- Hi Resolution printing
- Amazing WHITE ink technology
- Wider printing @ 3.20 m x continuous length
- Huge maximum board size of 3200 mm x 2030 mm x 50mm
- Printing on rigid and flexible substrates up to 5 cm THICK
- Printing on Substrates like: Reinforced Vinyl, Pressure Sensitive Vinyl, Canvas, Fabrics, Foamboard, Corrugated Board, Lenticular, Tile, Drywall, Glass, Sheet Metal, Paper and more.
Clegg Media have also recently invested in a Mulitcam Router which is proving to be an indispensable partner in the business.
Sign manufacture often involves a number of different production techniques and can use multiple materials in their construction. The Multicam Router can cut and engrave all modern sign substrates using a variety of cutting options and machine accessories.
* Cutting aluminum * Plastic * Timber products * Solid surface materials * Composite panels * Vinyls….and more